Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Emmersyn's Sleepy Supper

We shot this video a little while ago, but we laugh so hard when we watch it, we thought we'd share it with you all...Emmersyn was very tired from the night before--we had all "camped out" in the kids' room with their new bunk bed...she didn't go to sleep until midnight and had a restless night at that...we finally moved to my bed at 3:30 in the morning...we had a busy day and she had no nap...that's what it took to get one of my kiddos to fall asleep in their supper:) There is much more funny, but it was too long to download...she kept waking up and saying "that's not punny"...it is just too funny..

2 comments:

  1. Sheryl and Chris: welcome to the blog world!! I am so glad you have a blog, now. I keep track of many of my friends and family with theirs, so I will add you to the group!

    Love the photos and video -- still laughing!! Emmersyn is growing up way too fast (like the rest of 'em...!)

    Thank you again for your thoughts and prayers for Jenny and our family. We are so glad she is doing so well!

    ReplyDelete