Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cornett Family

Hi there~ you'll have to bear with me...I'm just learning...I've actually tried to post several times without success, so here goes...

Benton is a great big brother to his brood of princesses!!
Ah...sisterly love!!

Miss Mazlyn chillin' out on the couch....










Here's the girls before Avynne's spring concert for school..




Well, I'm going to keep working on this...it's definitely a "work in progress" for me, but I have a lot of friends and family that I will be asking for advice since they have wonderful blogs...it's such a great way to keep up with everyone!!
I'm sure I'll be posting more soon, if not today....I'm enjoying "tinkering" with this!!
love and hugs
Sheryl, Chris, Benton, Avynne, Emmersyn, Mazlyn & Jack (the dog)









3 comments:

  1. I love the blog Cheryl! Can't wait to see more pictures of your beautiful kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job getting a blog started! Looks great!!

    ReplyDelete