Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sappy Post

We just got home from the SOS Kick-off Party--A party to start off the year for the SOS (Significant Other Society) program...Adriana, Becky and Julie did a wonderful job organizing it, as usual!! It got me thinking about how fortunate I am to have the wonderful support system that I do up here with all of the other families...I can't believe that we are starting our last year...it leaves me with mixed emotions. Of course, I am excited to be nearing the end, but I am saddened by the thought of leaving all of the great friends that our entire family has made...I told Chris that I may even have to break down and join Facebook, so that I can keep in contact with everyone:)
We feel lucky to have our support system up here, and we feel equally as fortunate to have our friends and our family who are not here...it's been difficult to be so far away from everyone...but love that even though physical distance has kept us apart, we are still emotionally as close as ever...on that note...I'm putting this picture in for my mom, who emailed me back tonight to see if there was a pic of Em's from the front...I tried to upload a video that you would have loved to have seen, mom, with Emmers talking about her haircut and how she is two and a half with a new haircut, but again..having trouble with the videos...this is the best one that I had in the file...it doesn't really show the haircut much, so I'll take some more tomorrow and upload them...love ya! Here's Rasberry....

1 comment: